Hello folks! It appears that Zynga will launch CityVille by the end of the month, so it’s time for us all to get really excited! I’ve found the first CityVille preview published over at InsideSocialGames and I must admit that the game sounds incredibly exciting and promising. Here are some of the main gameplay features we should expect to see in CityVille:
- 3D game engine!
- expand your city in any direction (you choose it!)
- build houses, businesses, roads, decorations, farm plots, shipping, community buildings and wonders
- introduction of “goods”, trade between players and a live, running virtual economy where prices are decided by the players!
- create businesses in other players’ cities
- complete quests along the way!
All in all, just as I’ve said before, CityVille sounds like an extremely interesting game and I’m sure many fans of the city building genre will love Zynga’s new title. You can read the full preview of CityVille here for the entire story and don’t forget: